Finding the right gift for the man in your life can be hard, but it doesn’t have to be. From one of our favorite cologne collaborations with John Varvatos and Nick Jonas, JVxNJ, to the new curated capsule collection from Jayson Home, JH Capsule, there’s something for everyone on your list.
- One of our favorite brands is undoubtedly American Crew—a company that has paved the way for men’s grooming products and has the stamp of approval of both editors and men’s stylists. You can’t go wrong with their Firm Hold Styling Gel, Cream Pomade, Precision Blend Shampoo, and Daily Conditioner and for those with beards, the Beard Balm.
- Barbour’s Sapper’ Regular Fit Waterproof Waxed Cotton Jacket has unique details like the corduroy collar and a quilted lining detail and is a classic military-style jacket that is waterproof Sylkoll-waxed to keep him stylish all winter.
- Give him an energetic new scent with the creative collaboration between men’s designer John Varvatos and Nick Jonas. JVxNJ showcases a unique blend of luxurious woods, mixed with aquatic and citrus notes.
- You may love the selection of invigorating classes at Equinox, but we have the perfect gift idea. Get him a gift card from the luxurious gym, so he can choose between a massage at the spa (he’ll love the Performance Massage), personal training sessions if he’s extra ambitious or even new gear from The Shop.
- Jayson Home has launched a new collection curated by their globetrotting buyers that features unique gifts he’ll love. This leather toolbox from the JH Capsule Collection is handmade in Brooklyn and would feature his handpainted monogram.