- This event has passed.
Steppenwolf’s 2018 Gala
May 12 @ 6:30 pm
What: Steppenwolf’s 2018 Gala
Why: Join co-chairs Verett Mims, Elliot Stultz, Audrey Francis & Chris Froseth, Cathy and James Vincent Meredith, and Jeff Perry and Linda Lowy for Steppenwolf’s 2018 Gala, a sensational night curated by Anna D. Shapiro and the Steppenwolf ensemble celebrating a season that embraces who we are and the joy we share.
When: SATURDAY, MAY 12, 2018 at 6:30 pm
Where: 1340 N Cherry Avenue, Chicago
Dress Code: Urban chic attire
See Past Galas: 41st Gala, 40th Gala, 39th Gala
- Join Steppenwolf artists and leaders from Chicago’s civic and business community for cocktails and gourmet seated dinner in a striking venue
- Enjoy an evening emceed by Rainn Wilson (Steppenwolf’s Doppelgänger, NBC’s The Office)
- Participate in our auction with guest auctioneer Chris Rock
- Ensure bold new voices continue to be heard on Steppenwolf’s stages by sponsoring a table and raising your paddle during the Live Auction that features once-in-a-lifetime experiences with our artists
- Keep the celebration going into the evening with a late-night DJ and after-hours lounge
Learn More and Buy Tickets: Click Here